[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] Re: Any change in plans for the Fun Rally with the COVID-19 outbreak?

Himes, Terry (US 397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Mar 13 13:38:21 EDT 2020

That's already been out there.   Let's face it, people for some reason, love
conspiracy theories.  And there is a whole cable channel devoted to that,
plus ghosts, goblins and aliens. People worship all sorts of things.

Personally, I worship the Pantera!!  We are all so lucky to have one. And such
a great group of knowledgeable folks too.  Now.. let's all pray to the Pantera gawd.

And be safe out there.

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Space Exploration – Mission Operations

Dawn Spacecraft Team
Juno Systems & Software Team
TGO Sequence Lead
MEX Sequence Lead