[DeTomaso] Any change in plans for the Fun Rally with the COVID-19 outbreak?

JFFR pantera at vtc.net
Fri Mar 13 09:41:08 EDT 2020

I have been waiting for someone to ask this question. I can see people
that have to fly into this event not going. For those of us that will be
driving, I would say that most of us are only on the road for two days.
A two day road trip isn't going to expose you to that many people, but
if the government cancels this event, then we are stuck. Not that it
would make that much difference, but this event is being held on an
Indian Reservation and that is actually a sovereign nation and some
rules may not apply to them.

In my opinion, this whole thing is getting so overblown it is playing
out like a script for a disaster movie. We will be going this event
unless it is cancel!