[DeTomaso] 4630 up to BaT

Matt Wells nwpantera at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 03:33:06 EDT 2020

It's a crusty mess and I posted a comment pointing it out. It hadn't been
noted in the description and I didn't want some sucker bidding unknowing of
it's dangerous condition.
In fact according to Chuck's registry it was for sale for by the same
seller last year for $89k!  P.I. Motorsports before that.
It needs a complete rebuild to be "decent".