[DeTomaso] Angående: Re: Holley Sniper EFI ---Any thoughts?

gudmund frøland gudmundfroiland at yahoo.no
Fri Mar 6 16:53:56 EST 2020

Great to read.  I am also considering instaling Holley Sniper on a 347 Ford

Sendt fra Yahoo Mail på Android

  Den fre. 6. mar.. 2020 kl. 21.29 skrev Brent Stewart via DeTomaso<detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>:     .
  I just installed a Sniper on another car ('72 240Z with SBC 350).  I've
  been so pleased with the ease of setup and performance improvement that
  I'll be doing my Pantera as well.  Big thumbs up for the Holly Sniper!!
  .
  brent

  On Friday, March 6, 2020, 12:15:42 PM PST, David via DeTomaso
  <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:
  I have a Holley stealth EFI on mine and it works great.
  > On Mar 6, 2020, at 2:51 PM, Panteratime via DeTomaso
  >
  > i>>?  Folks,
  >  I have a Demon carb.  (big deal)  ;)
  >  Anyone have any thoughts on Holly Sniper EFI?    Any version best
  for
  >  Pantera?  Just kicking tires and doing my research.  Thanks

  use the links above.

  use the links above.

  1. mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
  2. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
  4. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com

   Great to read.  I am also considering instaling Holley Sniper on a 347
   Ford

   [1]Sendt fra Yahoo Mail pAYEN Android

     <[1][3]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:

     > i>>?  Folks,
     >  I have a Demon carb.  (big deal)  ;)
     >  Anyone have any thoughts on Holly Sniper EFI?    Any version best
     for
     >  Pantera?  Just kicking tires and doing my research.  Thanks

   etc.)
     use the links above.

   the
     list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an
   archive
     use the links above.
   any