[DeTomaso] Brake Master Cylinder Issue

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 13:27:59 EST 2020

I'm not sure but I think that is a Pantera Performance part, which is
a redrilled booster and master from a full size Chevrolet van.  You
might be able to grab the casting number off the master and get a
replacement from AutoZone or RockAuto or NAPA.

--
Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com http://spkorb.org (est 1994)