[DeTomaso] Amerisport GT-5S Rolling Chassis (5 of them)

Chuck and Linda Huber lindahuber at cox.net
Tue Mar 3 14:33:41 EST 2020

This is interesting timing -

I just found this in the Febuary 1987 POCA Newsletter "POCA-Mart" - the ad ran for about 3 months consecutively.

I was just going to send this to Peter, but now I have a reason to distribute it more widely.  I don't know if these are the same cars Peter listed below, but, it sounds likely.....

Regards -

Chuck