[DeTomaso] Popping out the quarter windows

Mike & Elizabeth Thomas mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 13:19:20 EST 2020

I seem to have forgotten the trick to popping out the rear quarter windows.
Tried peeling a corner of the rubber back at either upper corner and pushing
and no luck.  Rubber is supple and not sticking to the metal.  Am I just not
pushing hard enough?  I remember them popping out pretty easy a few years
(well, 13) ago when I redid the engine bay.

Thanks, Mike Thomas

Our email address has changed: Please use mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
<mailto:mbefthomas2 at gmail.com>  for all new messages, thanks!