[DeTomaso] History of De Tomaso video

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Mar 3 11:13:42 EST 2020

Hi guys,

A film crew produced a video in Roger Brotton’s shop in Barnsley, North Yorkshire almost two years ago but they finally released it just now!

https://youtu.be/PmNrpTVov8s

Mike

PS fun fact—I unearthed the green car #3903 in the video. Languishing in a shed in California’s Central Valley, unmoved since 1977, it was a true barn find. I bought it and and owned it for about a month before selling it to Roger as a restoration project. It’s since graced the cover of Classic & Sports Car magazine after receiving a comprehensive rebuild. It didn’t have as much as a flake of rust on it anywhere. It’s for sale now....

Sent from my iPad