[DeTomaso] Heater Control Panel

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 2 13:27:55 EST 2020

I discovered that pen several years ago when I purchased one on ebay being sold as a 'trim restoration' pen, or some such nonsense, to restore the bright trim on the edges of the dash on my 69 Cutlass convertible.  I was impressed at how well it worked.  I needed to do some more touch-up this year and found the original one had dried up (apparently I didn't secure the cap very tightly), so bought a 3 pack on Amazon for less than I paid for the one pen from Ebay.
Anyway, 2 enthusiastic thumbs-up!