[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] Is Precision Proformance / Byars still selling parts?

Himes, Terry (US 397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Jun 30 19:41:31 EDT 2020

You can contact Don Byars. He is still in business at Full Throttle, in Lake Elsinore, CA.

I can did up his email if you need it.  He also has a FB page.

Terry

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Space Exploration – Mission Operations

Dawn Spacecraft Team
Europa Lander Science Support Team
TGO Sequence Lead
MEX Sequence Lead