[DeTomaso] Godzilla in a crate

John Maloney jgmaloney at roadrunner.com
Tue Jun 30 18:39:42 EDT 2020

"Minor mods required", I think not. You must be joking!
The cost to install it will far exceed the $8,300 cost of the crate
engine. Does the crate engine include the Ford ECU, sensors and
harnessing needed? Will the ZF transaxle take the torque of this
beast? What cooling system upgrades will be needed to handle the
increased heat load? Wat sort of air intake system is needed. A highly
custom exhaust system with O2 sensors is needed.
Respectfully,
John Maloney#3269

Photography"

   For the cost of rebuilding a Cleveland, you now can get a crate
   Godzilla. Minor mods required.
   [1]https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-6007-73
   Sent from my iPhone