[DeTomaso] Reverse Gear

Don Thomas dtpantera at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 20:07:19 EDT 2020

The bushing in mine went bad... here are the video's that that show the
movement.

Check and see if you have the same movement...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHqrqtfj_Fo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp66RUsJu0g

The bushing is pretty common, and Lloyd @ RBT just replaced it for me
because I just had my ZF refreshed and re-geared ...

Unfortunately, the bushing is not listed in the standard ZF manual.  I only
found it in the Factory ZF manual.

Bushing within Case 628

[image: image.png]

Here is where you can get the bushing...

https://www.boats.net/product/honda/76126-759-M10?CAWELAID=976749460&cagpspn=pla&gclid=CMjfz6-56rgCFe1_QgodpxQAxQ

Hopefully that helps.

Best regards,
-dt
Don Thomas

On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 4:31 PM billmoore6480 <billmoore6480 at gmail.com>
wrote:

>    The first thing I would ckeck is the trunnion bearing nut. Mine will
>    never come loose again.
>
>    Cheers
>
>    Bill Moore
>
>    Calgary
>
>    4038604300

-------------- next part --------------
   The bushing in mine went bad... here are the video's that that show the
   movement.A A
   Check and see if you have the same movement...A
   [1]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHqrqtfj_FoA
   [2]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp66RUsJu0gA
   The bushing is pretty common, and LloydA @ RBT just replaced it for me
   becauseA I justA had my ZF refreshed and re-geared ...A
   Unfortunately, the bushing is not listed in the standard ZF manual.A  I
   only found it in the Factory ZF manual.A A

   Bushing within Case 628

   image.png

   Here is where you can get the bushing...A
   [3]https://www.boats.net/product/honda/76126-759-M10?CAWELAID=976749460
   &cagpspn=pla&gclid=CMjfz6-56rgCFe1_QgodpxQAxQA A
   Hopefully thatA helps.