[DeTomaso] Esakoff Pantera at UMC

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Fri Jun 26 23:15:25 EDT 2020

All,

Many of you will remember Gregg Esakoff and his small block Pantera that were regulars at the PCNC Speed Trial track events.

Looks like he recently made it out to the Utah Motorsports Campus and he has posted an eight minute in-car video on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/zg80k7FHeMM

Follow along with the multiple on-screen data displays and enjoy.

Larry