[DeTomaso] Little known DeTomaso history

Konrad Szwab kszwab at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 16:42:28 EDT 2020

It existed in Romania based on the Renault 8 as Dacia 1100, if memory
serves.

-------------- next part --------------

   On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 1:24 PM Alain GUERIN <[1]400windsor at gmail.com>
   wrote:

   Hello!
   The Simca 1000 was proposed in Spain with a kit from DeTomaso to
   improve the performance of this cute little car as Gordini for Renault
   (on the photo you can see a R8 Gordini (1100 or 1300) behind the mini
   Austin). The improvement concerned the motor head, the carburetor, the
   exhaust, the suspensions (I am not sure) and cosmetic accessories.
   In France and Italy it was possible to buy the kit directly from the
   plant.
   This is just what I know.
   Kind regards
   AlainA

   LeA dim. 21 juin 2020 A A 23:03, Konrad Szwab <[2]kszwab at gmail.com> a
   A(c)critA :

     A  A There was always the famous Matra Simca Bagheera
     A  A :)A [1][3]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matra_Bagheera
     A  A On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 3:58 PM audionut--- via DeTomaso