[DeTomaso] Water pump options

Christer Eriksson unnerstad.ekelund at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 08:23:02 EDT 2020

I would contact
audiofurn at yahoo.com.au
Search for ”watersystem and cooling” on facebook and you will find lots of
Value-added information and know-how👍🏻

This guy refabricate pumps to high performance and makes all others looks
poor in comparation!

Best of luck/ Christer

fre 19 juni 2020 kl. 10:49 skrev Thomas Tornblom <thomas at hax.se>:

> I'm very happy with my Edelbrock pump.
>
> It has the proper Cleveland bypass, which the Milodon and probably some
> others don't have. The relevance of this is whether you have and use the
> Cleveland specific bypass plate and thermostat. With the Milodon pump
> you can use a Windsor style thermostat if you wish, but most seem to
> agree that this is a bad idea on a Cleveland.
>
> Thomas
>

> Den 2020-06-19 kl. 09:07, skrev charlesmccall at gmail.com:
> >     Hi all
> >
> >     Replacing the water pump on my engine to fix an oil leak (long story)
> >     and there has been some debate in the past on this forum about the
> best
> >     option.
> >

> >     Summit has a few options:
> >
> >     Flowkooler - $116
> >
> >     Edelbrock - $263
> >
> >     Miloden 16355 - $68
> >
> >     Miloden 16235 - $112
> >
> >     Summit Racing - $81
> >

> >     Link here:
> >
> >     [1]
> https://www.summitracing.com/int/search/make/ford/engine-size/5-8l-3
> >
>  51/engine-family/ford-cleveland?SortBy=BestKeywordMatch&SortOrder=Ascen
> >     ding&keyword=water%20pump%20351c
> >

> >     I remember that people in the past were very happy with Flowkooler,
> and
> >     others were quite disappointed. What is the current recommendation
> for
> >     water pump? Are any of the cheaper options reliable? What are your
> >     thoughts?
> >

> >     Thank you
> >
> > References
> >
> >     1.
> https://www.summitracing.com/int/search/make/ford/engine-size/5-8l-351/engine-family/ford-cleveland?SortBy=BestKeywordMatch&SortOrder=Ascending&keyword=water%20pump%20351c
> >

> > !DSPAM:5eec643f90232105221371!

> > To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.)
> use the links above.
> >
> > Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any
> They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an arch
> <https://www.google.com/maps/search/maintain+an+arch?entry=gmail&source=g>ive
> or approve the archiving of list messages.
> >
> > !DSPAM:5eec643f90232105221371!
> >

> --
> Real life:   Thomas Törnblom             Email:    thomas at hax.se
> Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14            Phone:    +46 18 32 31 18
>               S - 754 40 Uppsala, Sweden  Mobile:   +46 76 209 8320

> the links above.

> the archiving of list messages.

-------------- next part --------------
   I would contactA
   [1]audiofurn at yahoo.com.au
   Search for awatersystem and coolinga on facebook and you will find lots
   of Value-added information and know-howd-d->>
   This guy refabricate pumps to high performance and makes all others
   looks poor in comparation!
   Best of luck/ ChristerA

     Den 2020-06-19 kl. 09:07, skrev [3]charlesmccall at gmail.com:
     >A  A  A Hi all
     >
     >A  A  A Replacing the water pump on my engine to fix an oil leak
     (long story)
     >A  A  A and there has been some debate in the past on this forum
     about the best
     >A  A  A option.
     >

     >A  A  A Summit has a few options:
     >
     >A  A  A Flowkooler - $116
     >
     >A  A  A Edelbrock - $263
     >
     >A  A  A Miloden 16355 - $68
     >
     >A  A  A Miloden 16235 - $112
     >
     >A  A  A Summit Racing - $81
     >

     >A  A  A Link here:
     >
     >A  A
     A [1][4]https://www.summitracing.com/int/search/make/ford/engine-siz
     e/5-8l-3
     >A  A
     A 51/engine-family/ford-cleveland?SortBy=BestKeywordMatch&SortOrder=
     Ascen
     >A  A  A ding&keyword=water%20pump%20351c
     >

     >A  A  A I remember that people in the past were very happy with
     Flowkooler, and

     [5]https://www.summitracing.com/int/search/make/ford/engine-size/5-8
     l-351/engine-family/ford-cleveland?SortBy=BestKeywordMatch&SortOrder
     =Ascending&keyword=water%20pump%20351c

     > !DSPAM:5eec643f90232105221371!

     etc.) use the links above.

     the list. They also grant the list owner permission to [8]maintain
     an archive or approve the archiving of list messages.

     > !DSPAM:5eec643f90232105221371!

     --
     Real life:A  A Thomas TAP:rnblomA  A  A  A  A  A  A Email:A  A
     [9]thomas at hax.se
     Snail mail:A  BanvallsvACURgen 14A  A  A  A  A  A  Phone:A  A  +46
     18 32 31 18
     A  A  A  A  A  A  A  S - 754 40 Uppsala, SwedenA  Mobile:A  A +46 76
     209 8320
     etc.) use the links above.