[DeTomaso] Yellow Pantera from Alaska

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Wed Jun 17 10:09:58 EDT 2020

Dear Will,

             Calculating the rough timeline, I think the tale takes place before my immersion into the Pantera cult.  In any event, I am not aware of any ex-Alaskan (!) { The Registry says that there are two brave Pantera owners in Alaska!--so it is plausible }  Panteras in Oklahoma.

                           Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles