[DeTomaso] Yellow Pantera from Alaska

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 22:46:22 EDT 2020

I’ve started driving my car again.  It’s been way too long.

At any rate, I forgot about how much attention these cars attract.  I had stopped at a parts store, and there was a guy in the parking lot looking at my car.

He said his brother had bought a yellow 72 in Alaska in the early 80s.  He kept it a few years, and finally sold it to someone in Oklahoma.

I didn’t get his name.  Does anyone know the car?