[DeTomaso] Are you a car enthusiast?

Richard Greenblum richard at richardgreenblum.com
Mon Jun 15 16:41:47 EDT 2020

I wonder what kind of shifting pattern the cars he’s driven have, if not an “H” or extended H.  Sounds like a poor excuse for his not so smooth clutch work, along with his size 14 feet of course.

I’ve personally never seen a ’73 L model with that style amp gauge, light switch, or 230 degree water temp gauge.  Lots of strange stuff probably going on wth that car, like the seat belt light flashing (probably the switch in the seat they mutilated), the off-center steering wheel, and who knows how many other things I missed or just weren’t noticeable in the video.

Richard
Austin, TX