[DeTomaso] Fuel Tank Pick-Up Tube

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Mon Jun 15 15:25:13 EDT 2020

Sounds like you have an earlier Pantera with the fuel pick up tube fixed into the tank that you can't service the filter sock at the bottom of the tube with. I added a late model fuel tank sending unit to my tank that comes with a serviceable pick up tube and the adapted in a Y connector to pull from both tubes into a larger AN-8 fuel supply hose.
Larry Stock