[DeTomaso] Who in LA has the back story on this Pantera?

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Jun 13 18:43:50 EDT 2020

I don't think it's Art's.  I don't believe all the paint would be gone by now and that front tire, unless replaced after the wreck is way old.

Art rolled his Pantera at high speed one night after he (believes) he fell asleep. This was some 10 years ago?

Someone will link to photos shortly I'm sure.
Asa  Jay

⁣Asa Jay Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired
Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks​

On Jun 13, 2020, 15:21, at 15:21, Charles Engles <cengles at cox.net> wrote:
>Dear Forest,
>
>I seem to recall the name, but given the condition of the wreckage, it
>begs the questions of who is Art and what happened?
>
>                        Curious,  Chuck Engles

-------------- next part --------------
   I don't think it's Art's.A  I don't believe all the paint would be gone
   by now and that front tire, unless replaced after the wreck is way old.

   Art rolled his Pantera at high speed one night after he (believes) he
   fell asleep. This was some 10 years ago?

   Someone will link to photos shortly I'm sure.

   AsaA  Jay

   Asa Jay Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired

   Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks

              I seem to recall the name, but given the condition of the wreckage
, it begs the questions of who is Art and what happened?
                        Curious,  Chuck Engles
  tera-exotic-car-wrecking-yard-los-angeles-photos-gallery/
References
  1. [3]https://www.automobilemag.com/news/wrecked-exotic-cars-de-tomaso-pantera
-exotic-car-wrecking-yard-los-angeles-photos-gallery/
t messages.
nks above.
Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p