[DeTomaso] Intake and heads

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 9 22:12:19 EDT 2020

 After a Few minutes search, about Pros/Cons with At Racing World seems there is way more Cons then Positives! I believe I would take the Advise of Dan Jones! Save a while longer Buy name Brand Heads from a known Seller!Good Luck    On Tuesday, June 9, 2020, 06:02:40 PM PDT, Asa Jay Laughton via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:

 Hi all,
A friend with a Pantera recently sent me an ebay link to an intake and
head combo "kit."  Here is a direct link:
https://www.atracingworld.com/Ford-302-351C-Cleveland-Hyd-Roller-Cylinder-Head-Top-End-Engine-Combo-Kit

My friend was asking if this was a good deal.  I dunno, I've never heard
of these folks before. The specs seem pretty nice, but I don't know the
first thing about the company, or the product.

Is anyone else familiar with this kit?
Asa  Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
Spokane County ARES-RACES-ACS EC/RO