[DeTomaso] Monterey 2020

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 9 11:59:42 EDT 2020

The Reunion is open to all spectators, as usual.  They're not going to turn away anyone's money, nor are they refunding the overpriced 5-night camping fees or 2 mandatory 4-day spectator race tickets I was forced to purchase.
All the usual spectator packages are still available...https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/laguna/EN/buy/quickbuy/373
My concern is that it'll end up being nothing more than an overpriced and under-attended "track day" with old cars. But, my hope is that automotive enthusiasts the world over will be starving for some normalcy and an automotive event to attend and will flock to Monterey despite the cancellation of most of the other events.
The Pacific Grove Concours is still on, but has turned into a social distancing tour instead of a static car show.http://pgrotary.org/lawyer/Annual-Pacific-Grove-Concours-Auto-Rally_cp8081.htm

See you all in Monterey, if not before!
Cheers!
Garth

--- Original Message ---Julian,

As of now the reunion will be open to participants only (no spectators) I believe?

Somebody tell us if I’m wrong?

Mike

Sent from my iPad