[DeTomaso] Glue on emblems

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 5 09:44:25 EDT 2020

Rob,

They are held on by the pins through the holes and then what is referred to as "a push on nut or push on lock washer' on the inside on the pin.

Julian

What have you guys used to glue on the rear Detomaso and Pantera emblems
and where would I get it?  My car never had them (as long as I have owned
it).  When I restored the car, I was pleaded to see that the emblem holes
were filled rather than it being due to damage.

Rob