[DeTomaso] 6328 - Ready for Phase II

Mike & Elizabeth mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 20:30:38 EDT 2020

Well, here we are.  6328 is as ready as I can get her.  She should be off to
the metal magician next week.  5 months of tear down, sanding, scraping,
etc.  It's been a great work out, lost 15 lbs in the process.  Wife isn't
going to know what to do with me for the next 6 months +.  I'll have to come
up with some ideas . . .

Mike Thomas

Panteras Northwest

6328 - the Silver Bullet Pantera