[DeTomaso] LED's for frunk, engine bay

Mike & Elizabeth mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 11:20:45 EDT 2020

Thanks Mike.  I just need to figure out which of those Italian cars was the least expensive, thus avoiding the ‘brand inflation’ going along with the parts for it.  My first car was a ’67 Beetle and at the same time my brother had a ’70 914.  The gasket for the oil plate/plug on the bottom of the engine was the same part: $0.79 cents for the VW, $2.79 for the Porsche.

Mike T.