[DeTomaso] LED's for frunk, engine bay

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Jun 4 09:17:25 EDT 2020

Thomas,

I forgot about that. Wilkinson lists them in his website and the price is reasonable.

https://panterapartsusa.myshopify.com/products/25006b

Mike—there you go!  This is exactly what I think you should use.....

Mike

Sent from my iPad

   [1]https://panterapartsusa.myshopify.com/products/25006b

     DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com

     etc.) use the links above.

   Real life:   Thomas Toernblom             Email:    thomas at hax.se
   Snail mail:  Banvallsvaegen 14            Phone:    +46 18 32 31 18
               S - 754 40 Uppsala, Sweden  Mobile:   +46 76 209 8320