[DeTomaso] ZF Input shaft straightening

L GRAY tipo874a at msn.com
Wed Jun 3 18:06:59 EDT 2020

    Ken,
    I saw your original post on the folks straightening shafts. I’ve had a few thing happen in the last week that took all of my focus into other areas of life.
      My first thought was that they’d need the make up of the metal used in manufacturing these inputs. I wish I had an answer for you. Lloyd is probably your best bet here.
      Get back to me if you don’t get any answers and I’ll shake some more trees.

Leslie A. Gray