[DeTomaso] ZF Input shaft straightening

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 3 17:55:30 EDT 2020

I mentioned a while back that I need an input shaft because a prior owner somehow slightly bent the nose.  Someone on the PI forum found these folks and the owner thinks they can fix it, but asked the specific steel and heat treating.

Carburize, Harden and Straighten of Transmission Gear and Spline Products - Clinton Township, Michigan

|  |
Carburize, Harden and Straighten of Transmission Gear and Spline Product...

Superior Heat Treat can carburize and harden your shafts requiring straightening to tight tolerances for any cas...

Anyone know?  I have a call into Lloyd, but he can be hard to reach.
Ken