[DeTomaso] Installing AC - Need the Full BOM

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Wed Jun 3 16:34:28 EDT 2020

Typically under a grand for the parts and pieces for a R-134 retrofit.
Larry

On 6/3/20, 12:12 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Curt Hall" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of cuvee at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

       I was going to say about $1500.00 in new parts, I would think You would
       want a new Condenser as the old one is pushing 50 years old and Brittle
       with rusty fittings! I had Tommy Hodges redo My AC while he was doing
       some other things! Well worth it!
       Good Luck

       On Wednesday, June 3, 2020, 11:47:46 AM PDT, Ed Grammens