[DeTomaso] Installing AC - Need the Full BOM

Ed Grammens edgrammens at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 14:47:17 EDT 2020

I am upgrading to a contemporary system and Scott Bell at SACC Restorations sent me the attached description of how he did it.

Ed Grammens
4417

On 6/3/20, 11:44 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Matt Wells" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of nwpantera at gmail.com> wrote:

       When you pick a vendor for the condenserA refresh I'm sure they can set
       you up with the rest of the build.
       I myself am curious what a full A/C system would cost these days so as
       always, keep us posted and take lots of pics!

       On Wed, Jun 3, 2020 at 9:17 AM Mike & Elizabeth