[DeTomaso] LED's for frunk, engine bay

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 3 13:03:29 EDT 2020

Probably the best way to add funk lighting is via one of those rotating color light disco balls. Pretty sure JC Whitney has them in the same section as the vanity mirrors you put on the underside of the car to help 'reflect' on poor taste......

Julian

Curious what folks have used to add LED lighting to the frunk and engine
bay.  Planning to add when I reassemble 6328.

Thanks

Mike Thomas