[DeTomaso] Installing AC - Need the Full BOM

Mike & Elizabeth mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 12:16:52 EDT 2020

I'll finally be installing a working AC system in 6328 on her reassembly in
the near future following metal and paint work.  I am going to stay with the
rear-mount condenser.  I have my old condenser/fan assembly and will be
sending it to one of the vendors for a refresh.  I also have the heater
core/fan assembly out of the car and will be tearing it down for a full
cleaning and refurbishment.  All of the old AC fittings are frozen tight.

What I will need is a full Bill of Materials to install an AC system.  I'll
need all of the hoses, fittings, compressor and all of the other stuff that
goes with it.  On a learning curve here as I don't know that much about the
system so will be looking for any and all advice/coaching on what I need and
where to get it.

Thanks all in advance (especially from my wife who declared after the last
Fun Rally drive that she would not take another long trip in the car until
it had AC.

Mike Thomas

6328