[DeTomaso] Collective wisdom sought - exhaust options.

Rob DuMoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Wed Jun 3 09:03:41 EDT 2020

I asked Steve W a while back if he had them and he did not have any left,
nor was he planning to create another batch.  After reading these replies,
I called Steve back and ordered a set.  I asked him about the rattling and
he said that was in the early ones and he fixed the ones that were sent
back.

Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net
www.kbsi.co
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58

On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 9:33 PM Mike Drew <MikeLDrew at aol.com> wrote:

> Rob,
>
> That’s a super-easy one. Wilkinson GTS copy.  Made of stainless steel, it
> made 31hp more than factory ANSA GTS in a Dan Jones Dyno test.
>
> Lori has them on her car, and they are fantastic. They still have the GTS
> drone because the mufflers are made in the stock fashion, so I am about to
> cut hers apart and rebuild them inside to get rid of it.
>
> Still, there is no finer system available for our cars IMHO.
>
> Mike
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> > On May 31, 2020, at 16:33, Rob DuMoulin <rob at dumoulins.net> wrote:
> >
> >    1488 is about to get an aluminum block 408 transplant. Trouble is, it
> >   currently has Hall Pantera Big Bore headers and the stock mufflers. The
> >   new engine will be pushing almost 600 horses and I know the stock
> >   exhaust will most likely erupt. What currently available options exist
> >   that maintain a stock appearance?
> >
> > To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.)
> use the links above.
> >
> > Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any
> the archiving of list messages.

-------------- next part --------------
   I asked Steve W a while back if he had them and he did not have any
   left, nor was he planning to create another batch.A  AfterA reading
   these replies, I called Steve back and ordered a set.A  I asked him
   [1]rob at dumoulins.net
   [2]www.kbsi.co
   [3]http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58

     Thatas a super-easy one. Wilkinson GTS copy.A  Made of stainless
     steel, it made 31hp more than factory ANSA GTS in a Dan Jones Dyno
     test.
     Lori has them on her car, and they are fantastic. They still have
     the GTS drone because the mufflers are made in the stock fashion, so
     I am about to cut hers apart and rebuild them inside to get rid of
     it.
     Still, there is no finer system available for our cars IMHO.
     Mike
     Sent from my iPad
     > On May 31, 2020, at 16:33, Rob DuMoulin <[5]rob at dumoulins.net>
     wrote:

     > i>>?A  A 1488 is about to get an aluminum block 408 transplant.
     Trouble is, it