[DeTomaso] Need tach bulb sockets UPDATE

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Tue Jun 2 03:56:07 EDT 2020

Mike,

Roger that. My other potential source is running full aftermarket gauges and he thinks he has some of the sockets from the parts he has collected.

Thomas, Thanks for the link to the socket. That is a different search term than I have been trying and it certainly looks to be a match.

I have also sent a note to Jon Haas to see if he perhaps carries them. And there is always a vendor, but I know I am not the only one who has an eclectic collection of parts from various sources often gathered just so they fell into good hands for future distribution to those in need. It’s a Family thing. ;-)

I posted on the DeTomaso forum also so I’ll give it a couple days to see what turns up, but if need be I imagine I could Rube Goldberg it and solder wires directly to the short stub on the one pin version.

And so it goes......

Larry