[DeTomaso] Need tach bulb sockets

Thomas Törnblom thomas at hax.se
Tue Jun 2 02:12:59 EDT 2020

:)

Some black tape covering the face of the gauge works too :D

Thomas

Real life:   Thomas Törnblom             Email:    thomas at hax.se
Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14            Phone:    +46 18 32 31 18
              S - 754 40 Uppsala, Sweden  Mobile:   +46 76 209 8320

-------------- next part --------------
   :)

   On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 9:31 AM Thomas Toernblom <[1]thomas at hax.se>
     <[2]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>:

     > Larry,
     >
     > Only the GEN light uses a two-wire socket. A resistor is soldered
     to both tabs, and wires lead to the alternator and battery (via
     fusebox).  The rest use a single wire.

     > Why do you need two two-wire sockets?  I have plenty of spare
     one-wire sockets if that will do.

     > Have you lost yours? Sometimes people unplug the socket from the
     gauge and leave it attached to the harness, so if it's missing from
     your gauge, be sure to check to see if it's stuck to your harness?

     > Mike
     >
     > Sent from my iPad
     >
     >> On Jun 1, 2020, at 18:57, Larry Finch via DeTomaso
     >>
     >> All,
     >>
     >> I am in need of two bulb sockets as are used for indicator lights
     in the tachometer and speedometer.

     >> I need the two pin version so there is no connection to chassis
     ground.

     >> <image0.jpeg>
     >>

     >> If anyone has a pair or knows of a source, please let me know. I
     cannot find them on Steve's website but haven't made any calls yet.

     >> Thanks,
     >>
     >> Larry
     >>

     >> Sent from me using a magic, handheld electronic
     gizmo._______________________________________________

     >> DeTomaso mailing list
     >> [4]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
     >>
     >> To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe,
     etc.) use the links above.

     >> Members who post to this list grant license to the list to
     forward any message posted here to all past, current, or future
     members of the list. They also grant the list owner permission to
     maintain an archive or approve the archiving of list messages.

     etc.) use the links above.

     etc.) use the links above.

   !DSPAM:5ed5d20b193812419616595!
--
Real life:   Thomas Toernblom             Email:    [10]thomas at hax.se
Snail mail:  Banvallsvaegen 14            Phone:    +46 18 32 31 18