[DeTomaso] Need tach bulb sockets UPDATE

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Tue Jun 2 00:55:18 EDT 2020

Forest,

I actually already had two diodes to retain the indicator light function. The conversion I did on replacing the four pin flasher meant the replacement 3 pin flasher would no longer provide a ground, so I re-purposed the orange wire to a chassis ground. For the positive input to the indicator I tapped into the emergency flasher harness and installed the diode‘s in those taps.

Mike mentioned he had some of the one pins and I have another owner who is looking for what he is pretty sure he has, so I think my need will be filled through one of those two sources. I can cannibalize the 1 pin versions to create two pin versions without any effort.

Again, this is by design requirement a fully isolated lighting circuit fed only through the dimmer.