[DeTomaso] Need tach bulb sockets

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Jun 1 22:24:55 EDT 2020

Larry,

Only the GEN light uses a two-wire socket. A resistor is soldered to both tabs, and wires lead to the alternator and battery (via fusebox).  The rest use a single wire.

Why do you need two two-wire sockets?  I have plenty of spare one-wire sockets if that will do.

Have you lost yours? Sometimes people unplug the socket from the gauge and leave it attached to the harness, so if it’s missing from your gauge, be sure to check to see if it’s stuck to your harness?

Mike

Sent from my iPad