[DeTomaso] Odyssey battery

Rich Hoppe richbhoppe at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 11:46:28 EDT 2020

The pizza car began turning slowly when hot.
It still started but my battery charger did not show it could do a full
charge.
The engine has the ignition set to 36 degrees BTC all the time.
So it is kind of expected to turn hard when hot.
The ignition also requires 20 lb oil pressure before it triggers the spark.

I could not remember how old the battery was and could not see the date
code in the car so I took the Odyssey battery out to replace it.
Wow 2008 date code. No wonder I could not remember how old it was.

I guess it does not bother me to buy another one.
Rich