[DeTomaso] 6328 Resto Files - The Wiring Wall

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Thu Jul 30 12:51:04 EDT 2020

Dear Larry,

              I know you are a master of electricity and I am an ignoramus with flowing electons and volts, but I am not sure about what you mean by proper maintenance.

              Are you saying that I should remove, inspect and replace my wiring harness routinely  or that I need to perform regular smoke transfusions back into the wiring harness?   I think the smoke transfusions would be a lot easier.

                             Confused,  Chuck Engles