[DeTomaso] 6328 Resto Files - The Wiring Wall

Mike & Elizabeth mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 15:24:27 EDT 2020

Since I just happen to have a nice clear wall in my garage, I decided to
hang the wiring harness for 6328 like a wiring board so I could do all the
cleaning, repair and continuity checking it's going to need before going
back in.  If you've ever had a tour of a aircraft assembly plant, this is
the way they jig up the miles of wiring in their respective harnesses to
build them during aircraft assembly.

Mike Thomas

Panteras Northwest