[DeTomaso] Ballast Resistor

Mirril McMullen mirrilm at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 28 18:53:10 EDT 2020

Really,

I've been all over that firewall multiple times in the last 20 years.... Engine in and out a couple of times and I blasted and painted all the brackets also....

I'm going to change the plugs and wires to get ready for Fall vintage at The Glen (if it doesn’t get cancelled) ;-|

I'll look again and see if I have missed it.

Thanks!

74L WAYBAC

/\/\