[DeTomaso] Fwd: RE: Re: Pic of the day...

Dave Londry davel at trguys.com
Tue Jul 28 14:31:06 EDT 2020

Mr Vanelli said:
Under the cover of night
She crawls into sight
Her skin is cold china white
She's a dark angel wearing dark glasses
Dark shadows under long false lashes
The night exposes the cracks
She wears her makeup like wax
To hide every scratch
'Cause she a dark angel riding dark horses
Sitting pretty in her dim lit covers... I say
Black cars look better in the shade
She smears her lipstick on right before she sleeps
For all those phantom lovers in her dreams
She smokes them french cigarettes
In cocktail gloves and a strapless dress
She cuts a perfect silhouette
But she's a dark angel wearing dark glasses
A fading beauty as the night time passes... I say
Black cars look better in the shade
Black cars look better in the shade

dave

--
Dave Londry
TRGuys.com

davel at trguys.com
Cell     604-721-2278
Skype    embeddedspaces

-------------- next part --------------
   Mr Vanelli said:
   Under the cover of night
   She crawls into sight
   Her skin is cold china white
   She's a dark angel wearing dark glasses
   Dark shadows under long false lashes
   The night exposes the cracks
   She wears her makeup like wax
   To hide every scratch
   'Cause she a dark angel riding dark horses
   Sitting pretty in her dim lit covers... I say
   Black cars look better in the shade
   She smears her lipstick on right before she sleeps
   For all those phantom lovers in her dreams
   She smokes them french cigarettes
   In cocktail gloves and a strapless dress
   She cuts a perfect silhouette
   But she's a dark angel wearing dark glasses
   A fading beauty as the night time passes... I say
   Black cars look better in the shade
   Black cars look better in the shade

   dave

nks above.

Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p
osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant
the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of lis
t messages.

--
Dave Londry
TRGuys.com