[DeTomaso] Any issues with running positive and ground for EFI through the center counsel?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 28 11:34:22 EDT 2020

 I wasn't real comfortable with an amp meter and all the current under the dashboard, and have a new Denso high amp alternator and volt meter.
I would have thought that the amp meter would be very low output cranking and all the current would have to come from the battery?
I know if I ask FAST they will say it has to be the way they recommend, but I can ask a couple other "experts"  LOL
Thanks for the suggestions.
Ken