[DeTomaso] Any issues with running positive and ground for EFI through the center counsel?

Thomas Törnblom thomas at hax.se
Mon Jul 27 23:13:56 EDT 2020

I take power to the EFI from the alternator.

After all, it is the alternator that ultimately supply all power and taking power from the battery will make the ammeter show the EFI current incorrectly as charging.

If you really want to use battery power you can take that from the battery cable on the starter relay, but it is wrong in my opinion.

Thomas