[DeTomaso] Any issues with running positive and ground for EFI through the center counsel?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 27 21:37:35 EDT 2020

I have 6 dedicated wires from the battery to the ECU, which will be mounted to the fire wall behind the passenger seat.  They are all power or ground, not signals.  I'd like to just run them in a jacket through the center counsel, tying them away from the ZF linkage.  Anyone see any problem with this?
Thanks,
Ken