[DeTomaso] Pic of the day...

marshallgsmith marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 27 16:30:15 EDT 2020

Beautiful color Scott!Not bad photography either!!MSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Scott Mead Photography <scott at scottmeadphotography.com> Date: 7/27/20  1:24 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: DeTomaso Mail List <DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com> Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Pic of the day... Here’s 5638 in the garage, with aluminum pix of the car on the wall (It’ll be featured in the September issue of Mecum Monthly).
   Beautiful color Scott!

   Not bad photography either!!