[DeTomaso] Flashing yellow light....

Scott Mead Photography scott at scottmeadphotography.com
Sun Jul 26 17:52:44 EDT 2020

You make a very good point, Julian. Looking over Classic Autotrader, ClassicCars.com and Hemmings, I tend to find the least amount of scams on Hemmings, with Classic Autotrader and ClassicCars leaving me leery with some of the listings.

Question for the group: are there other online marketplaces, aside from dealers, that carry reliable listings of our marque? Also, if you had a friend looking for a Pantera, where would you direct them, and not worry about the recommendation coming back to bite you in the back side?

Now that I’ve opened Pandora’s box, Go!

Thanks,

Scott

Sent from my iPhone