[DeTomaso] Flashing yellow light....

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Jul 25 20:27:17 EDT 2020

All,

Check out this ad for a Pantera for sale:

https://classics.autotrader.com/classic-cars/1972/de_tomaso/pantera/101352649

Beautiful car, dramatically underpriced. A potential buyer was about to send a deposit to hold this car. Seller emails with broken English and is vague and evasive.

Classic signs of a scam. I recognize these pics from an auction in the past year or two where the car sold for substantially more money.

Be warned.....

Mike

Sent from my iPad