[DeTomaso] Car movie night

Matt Wells nwpantera at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 22:03:59 EDT 2020

If I could add one to the list it would be "Deathproof" starring Kurt
Russell.
It's not one for the kiddies though if you haven't seen it. It's got
Mopars, crashes galore (in slo-mo) and some not too hard on the eyes
actors. You know, typical Quentin Tarantino.
Yes I'll admit it, I liked it. Probably more than I should have!

If kids are watching you could indulge in the one and only custom car
fabricated by the Ford Racing Team and Ken Adam featured in the Ian Fleming
classic, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!
Yes I liked it. When I was 8!
Matt