[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] RE: NPC NPC but Pantera adjacent

Himes, Terry (US 397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Jul 23 16:30:22 EDT 2020

Nope.  Not in the video. My support has been remote. Very limited people allowed to
travel during this pandemic. Mostly the hardware and mechanical engineers. Only one
systems engineer to oversee the transport.

Us ground software guys are kept at a safe distance.   __

Terry

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Space Exploration – Mission Operations

Dawn Spacecraft Team
Europa Lander Science Support Team
TGO Sequence Lead
MEX Sequence Lead